Are you playing the Mega Millions trying to hit the largest lottery jackpot in history?
To my knowledge, as of October 22, 2018 the jackpot is at an estimated $1.6 Billion.
That is a lot of money.
So, I wanted to have a little fun. Let’s pretend you were to win. What would you do with all that money?
I have prepared a list of what I would do with the money myself. There is no right or wrong answer here, so play along and throw out some ideas of what you would do if you won.
I am not sure if I am actually going to play or not, but hypothetically if I did and if I won the $1.6 Billion jackpot, here are some/most of what I would do:
- Make sure my family was setup with housing and vehicles
- Set up trust funds for nephews and grandkids for their future
- Set aside a good size portion to partner with local charities to give back to the community (helping find a solution or beginning of a solution for homeless/poverty in our society would be one focus)
- Build my dream house
- Set aside a specific amount to live on
- Go on a house-buying shopping spree and buy as many as I could
Yes, I know the government would automatically take taxes out, but for fun here I am spending the whole amount….
So, again, I ask, if you won this amount of money, what are some things you would do or do you think you would do?
No comments yet